Mint and ginger mix together for a naturally delicious, refreshing drink. This tall, cool cocktail is ideal for sipping poolside, or anytime rather, it’s delicious! #FFACTORAPPROVED
Ingredients (serves 2):[twocol_one]
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 8 ounces club soda [/twocol_one]
- ½ cup mint leaves, muddled
- Juice of ½ lime
- ½ lime, cut into quarters, for garnish [/twocol_one_last]
- Muddle mint leaves and cut limes into quarters.
- Combine vodka, ginger, club soda, mint and lime-juice in a pitcher.
- Pour into tall glasses with ice, and garnish with lime.
The Miracle Carb Diet Nutritional Content for Journaling
Per serving: 0g carbohydrate, 0g fiber
Actual Nutritional Content
Per serving: 126 calories, 6g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 0g protein, 0g fat, 8 mg sodium
Subscribe FREE to the F-Factor Weekly for great product tips, nutrition news you can use, diet-friendly recipes, restaurant reviews and more!
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.