Aching sweet tooth? This simple recipe is a cure-all. Keep in the freezer for when cravings strike!
INGREDIENTS (serves 10):
- 3 cups 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 4 packets stevia, to taste
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, stevia and chocolate chips.
- Spread yogurt mixture out in rectangular shape on parchment paper, about ¼- ½ inch.
- Sprinkle top with chopped strawberries and put in freezer to freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and break into 30 pieces.
- Store in freezer until ready to eat/ serve.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 10, 3 pieces per serving – This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.