So crisp, fresh and clean, this green bean shrimp salad is a Summertime must-try! BEYOND simple to make.
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 1 1/2 lbs green beans
- 1 (10.5-oz) container grape tomatoes
- 3/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 lb cooked, chilled shrimp
- Wash green beans and tomatoes. Trim ends of green beans and halve the tomatoes. Place in a bowl.
- Rinse and chop red onion and add to bowl along with the chilled shrimp. Mix together.
- Prepare dressing by whisking red wine vinegar, olive oil and garlic salt in a smaller bowl.
- Pour dressing atop salad to coat, toss and serve.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 6. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.