So crisp, fresh and clean, this green bean shrimp salad is a must try before Summer ends! BEYOND simple to make.
Ingredients (Serves 6):
- 1 1/2 lbs green beans
- 1 10.5 oz container grape tomatoes
- 3/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 lb cooked, chilled shrimp
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- pinch of garlic salt
- Wash green beans and tomatoes. Trim ends of green beans and halve the tomatoes. Place in a bowl.
- Rinse and chop red onion and add to bowl along with the chilled shrimp. Mix together.
- Prepare dressing by whisking red wine vinegar, olive oil and garlic salt in a smaller bowl.
- Pour dressing atop salad to coat, toss and serve.
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING: 0g carbohydrate, 5g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING: 148 calories, 21g protein, 12g Carb, 5g Fiber, 3g fat