The fresh herbs are really what made this soup taste so fresh and healthy. It seems like a lot of dill and parsley but it makes the flavor really special! If you leave out the F-Factor 20/20 Unflavored Powder, this soup is a F-Factor Free Food. Eat it whenever you want to fill up on vitamins and nutrients. If you add the powder, you can treat this soup as a meal.
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch Asparagus, chopped into two-inch pieces
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 4 cups fresh spinach (or one bag frozen spinach)
- Coat a large stockpot with nonstick cooking spray and place over high heat to heat.
- Add onion and sauté until translucent (about 3-5 minutes). Add garlic and sauté one minute.
- Add asparagus, zucchini, spinach, broth, herbs, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender, purée the soup until smooth (if you don’t have an immersion blender you can purée the soup in batches in a blender or food processor).
- If using 20/20 powder, add and use the immersion blender to purée until all the powder is mixed in.
- Serve warm. Top with grated parmesan cheese, as desired.
WITHOUT 20/20 POWDER, PER SERVING WITH 20/20 POWDER, PER SERVING
WITHOUT 20/20 POWDER, PER SERVING
WITH 20/20 POWDER, PER SERVING