INGREDIENTS (serves 10, 2 wings per serving):
- 1 (22-oz) bottle Soy Vay Hoisin Garlic Marinade & Sauce
- 4 lbs chicken wings (~20 wings), thawed if using frozen
- In a bag or mixing bowl, pour hoisin sauce over uncooked wings so that wings are coated completely. Allow wings to marinate in sauce for 2 hours, covered.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Once wings are marinated and oven is preheated, arrange wings on prepared baking sheet, spacing evenly apart, and place in oven to bake for 1 hour. After 20-30 minutes remove from oven, rotate wings and place back in to bake for remainder of time.
- After an hour, rotate wings again and broil wings for 5 minutes. Keep a close eye on wings during broiling to make sure they don’t over broil;
- Remove from oven, garnish with fresh scallions and/or sesame seeds as desired and serve.