These sweet, refreshing pops are so clean and nutritious, you can even have for breakfast!
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp ribboned mint, loosely packed
- Combine 3 kiwis and water in blender and pulse until smooth.
- Slice the 4th kiwi and divide between 6 popsicle molds.
- Add mint, lime zest and basil seeds to kiwi water and stir. Divide between popsicle molds.
- Place molds in freezer to set ~3 hours - overnight.
- Remove from the freezer. Place mold under hot water for 3 seconds and gently remove ice pop from mold. Serve and enjoy!