Kombucha supplies you with energy and boosts your immune system. Tequila is an upper too, and usually supplies a healthy-helping of fun. Mix the two and you’ve got quite a tart-and-tangy cocktail concoction we like to call the Boocha-rita.
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 6 oz tequila
- 6 oz triple sec
- 6 oz fresh lime juice (juice from 3 limes)
- non-nutritive sweetener, to taste
- 8 oz Citrus or Original Kombucha (We like Synergy Kombucha)
- Shake all ingredients except for the kombucha in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a pitcher.
- Add Kombucha to pitcher and stir.
- When ready to serve pour over rocks. Garnish lime and/or lemon slices, if desired.
Nutritional content per serving (serves 16): 150 calories, 0g protein, 11g Carb, .5g Fiber, 0g fat