Fun fact: One teaspoon of matcha has 70 mg of caffeine, which is more than your average cup of coffee. And since these fluffy pancakes get their flavor and hue from the green stuff, they’re sure to give you the energy boost your morning needs.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1 scoop Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 single-serve packet Trader Joe’s Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pour pancake batter into 3-inch circles to cook.
- Once bubbles start to form, flip pancakes. Cook for another minute.
- Repeat until all batter is used (should yield 8 (3-in) silver dollar pancakes). Serve warm.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 1, ~8 (3-in) pancakes per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.