Created by F-Factor Registered Dietitian, Julia Tishman, MS, RD, this flavor-packed side dish is a must-try! Click here to see Julia demo it for Facebook Live.
Not a cauliflower fan? Try this marinade with other veggies too!
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 medium to large cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 large red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tsp tahini
- 2-3 Tbsp ice cold water
- 2 Tbsp white miso
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Place cauliflower florets and onions in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, create marinade by first whisking tahini with ice cold water (start with 2 Tbsp, add another if needed to thin it out). Add the miso, olive oil, parsley flakes, onion powder, garlic powder and kosher salt and whisk until well combined.
- Pour over vegetables so that cauliflower and onion are evenly and completely coated. Cover and set aside to sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, preheat oven to 425° F. Coat a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with a silicon baking sheet and lay marinated cauliflower and onion atop in a single layer.
- Roast under convection setting for 10 minutes, then flip pieces over. Roast for another 10-12 minutes or until cauliflower is nice and golden and soft with a fork. Remove from oven and enjoy!