INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 2 Bananas
- 1 scoop Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 4 Tbsp PB2
- ½ cup of almond milk
- Peel, then cut each banana in half crosswise and insert a craft stick into each half. Place on a tray, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer until frozen, about 2 hours.
- Place Catalina crunch in a small baggie and crush using the bottom of a bowl.
- Using a small bowl mix PB2, almond milk, and vanilla 20/20 fiber/protein powder until smooth. Dip each frozen banana into the peanut butter mixture, turn until fully coated, and immediately sprinkle Catalina crunch topping. Place in freezer for an hour
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over slightly simmering water and add coconut oil over the lowest possible heat, stirring frequently. Make sure the water is not touching the bottom of the top pan. Pour the melted chocolate into a tall glass. Dip each frozen banana into the chocolate, turn it to coat. Place on a tray covered in waxed paper and freeze for an hour.
- Serve and enjoy or wrap individually in plastic wrap or waxed paper and freeze for up to 2 weeks.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 1, ( ½ Banana for each person)This is a Step 2 recipe.