INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 2 1/3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Put all ingredients in blender and pulse until fully combined and smooth. Set aside.
- Cut lettuce heads in half longways leaving the stem to maintain its figure. Set aside
- Using a Hot grill Pan heat on high for 3 minutes, then turn burners to medium.
- Using a cooking brush, brush the olive oil over the halved heads of lettuce. Lightly grill these directly over the hot grill pan for 15 to 20 seconds on each side, until they are lightly golden.
- Pour F-Factor Caesar dressing over grilled Romain, add freshly grated Parmesan cheese, and serve.