INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 2 packets of No-Carb Noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ⅓ cup cilantro
- 1 cup shelled cooked edamame
- ½ cup PB2 prepared
- 2 scoop Unflavored F-Factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- (raw cane sugar substitute)[/su_column][/su_row]
- Rinse shirataki noodles with cold water. Cook shirataki noodles according to package instructions.
- Create a dressing by blending PB2, Unflavored F-Factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder, Sriracha, soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, honey, toasted sesame oil, garlic, and ginger into a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Transfer cooked noodles to a medium bowl and top with shredded carrots, edamame, shredded cabbage, baby spinach, sliced red peppers, and cilantro. Top with peanut sauce and mix, until noodles and vegetables are well coated.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for up to an hour to chill before serving. Serve with optional garnishes (roasted peanuts, chopped scallion, cilantro, and lime) as desired.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 6. Yields 8 cups. Dressing yields 1 cup.This is a Step 1 recipe.