INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 2 packets of No-Carb Noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ⅓ cup cilantro
- 1 cup shelled cooked edamame
- ½ cup PB2 prepared
- 2 scoop Unflavored F-Factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- (raw cane sugar substitute)[/su_column][/su_row]
- Rinse shirataki noodles with cold water. Cook shirataki noodles according to package instructions.
- Create a dressing by blending PB2, Unflavored F-Factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder, Sriracha, soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, honey, toasted sesame oil, garlic, and ginger into a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Transfer cooked noodles to a medium bowl and top with shredded carrots, edamame, shredded cabbage, baby spinach, sliced red peppers, and cilantro. Top with peanut sauce and mix, until noodles and vegetables are well coated.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for up to an hour to chill before serving. Serve with optional garnishes (roasted peanuts, chopped scallion, cilantro, and lime) as desired.