INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1 Scoop F-Factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein Chocolate Powder
- ⅓ Cup PB2
- 4 Tbsp water
- Place 12 mini paper liners in the wells of a mini muffin tin and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the protein powder and pb2, and water until smooth.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl; microwave in 30-second increments until fully melted.
- Place approximately 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate in the bottom of each liner.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate on top of the peanut butter mixture. Chill until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Top with sprinkles if desired!
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 18. This is a Step 1 recipe.