INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 1 pound Shredded Brussels sprouts (8 cups)
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 thinly sliced shallot
- 1/2 cup of shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey, and salt. Gradually whisk in the olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time until thick and emulsified.
- In a large bowl, add shaved brussel sprouts, pomegranate seeds, shallots, parmesan, and toss all ingredients together. Serve immediately.