INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- Pat dry winglets and place them in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine 20/20, baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt & pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Fully coat each wing with the seasoning mix and place it on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 425°F. Then turn the wings over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- In a small pot, melt butter. Add hot sauce and honey and mix until well-combined.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the winglets; mix until winglettes are evenly coated.