INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 cup (4 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup of water
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Turn the stove and heat the pan.
- When the pan is ready, coat with non-stick cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter in each well and cook the tostada for about 1 minute and flip using a chopstick until desired doneness.
- Remove tostada from the pan and repeat step 3 until all batter is used. Serve warm, top with preferred ingredients.