Make it a mocktail, or a cocktail! This refreshing kiwi drink is perfect for poolside sipping – with or without the tequila!
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 2 Zespri SunGold kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- In a small bowl or glass, muddle sliced kiwi, mint, monk fruit sweetener and lemon juice, being sure to break up mint leaves.
- Pour into cocktail shaker and add tequila and handful or two of ice. Shake vigorously for ~15 seconds.
- Pour into chilled glass. Top with club soda and garnish with kiwi wedge as desired.