INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 2 (14-oz) bags Better Than Rice (rinsed and dried)
- 2 eggs (or 4 egg whites)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- Rinse Better than rice with water in a colander and set aside.
- Coat a large (10-12 in) nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add eggs with pinch of salt to scramble. Once eggs are cooked transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same large skillet, sauté garlic and onions in sesame oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and translucent (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add peas and carrots. Cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are cooked through (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add the rinsed and dried Better Than Rice and soy sauce to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently for about 5-7 more minutes.
- Toss in green scallions and scrambled eggs, remove from heat and enjoy!