Artichokes rank way up among vegetables that are super-high in fiber. Try this oh so-easy recipe for crispy artichoke hearts that serve up fast and melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
Ingredients (serves 8):
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 (9 ounce) boxes Birds Eye Artichoke Hearts, thawed
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- ½ tablespoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the artichoke hearts to the baking dish.
- Add onion salt and pepper and mix until artichoke hearts are evenly coated with seasonings. Lightly spray nonstick cooking spray on the artichoke hearts.
- Bake artichoke until edges are golden brown, about 35–40 minutes
The Miracle Carb Diet Nutritional Content for Journaling Per Serving (Serves 8): 0 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber
Actual Nutritional Content Per Serving (Serves 8): 60 calories, 9 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 2 g protein, 2 g total fat, 1 g sat. fat, 53 mg sodium
Subscribe free to The F-Factor Weekly for great product tips, nutrition news you can use, diet-friendly recipes, and new restaurant reviews.