INGREDIENTS (serves 9):
- 1/2 cup fine wheat bran
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Truvia
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, water squeezed out
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8-in square baking dish with parchment paper, coat with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine wheat bran, 20/20 powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, Truvia and salt. Toss/mix until well combined.
- Add shredded zucchini, egg whites, coconut oil, vanilla extract and almond milk. Mix until a well combined batter has formed. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered peanut butter and water. Pour over brownie batter in a swirl pattern.
- Place baking dish in oven to bake for 30-45 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool and cut into 9 squares.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 9, 1 brownie per serving. This is a Step 1 approved dessert recipe.
Shop 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powders