Think outside the latte this PSL season… Although pumpkin puree is traditionally a Step 2 food, this recipe is Step 1 Approved because of it’s low net carb. Keep that in mind while journaling and meal planning, pumpkin lovas.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- Turn waffle maker on to heat.
- Mix all waffle ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Once waffle maker is ready, coat both sides with non stick cooking spray. Pour half batter in and follow directions on waffle maker to cook waffle to desired doneness.
- Remove waffle from waffle maker and repeat step 3 until all batter is used (should yield 2 large waffles).
- For pumpkin spiced cream cheese, mix all ingredients in a bowl until throughly combined. Top waffles with desired amount.