Enjoy the fall flavors all year round with these Step 2 pumpkin muffins.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 8 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a standard sized 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray (recipe yields 12 large muffins).
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk mixture until a well combined, lump-free batter is formed.
- Pour batter in prepared muffin tin cups, filling almost to top of each cup.
- Once oven is preheated, place muffin tin in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until muffin tops are golden brown.