Who would’ve thought healthy bran crackers could actually be used to make something so decadently velvety and sinfully smooth?! Taste transformed, nutrition maintained. Is it magic? Nope, just F-Factor!
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- Nonstick spray
For the frosting:
- 4 oz whipped Greek Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare mini bunt cake pan (6 mini cake pan) by spraying lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Blend GG crackers until you form a “flour like” consistency. Add all other batter ingredients. Blend until a well combined batter.
- Divide batter into the prepared mini bunt cake molds. Place in preheated oven to bake at3 50°F 15-20 minutes.
- While cakes are baking, prepare frosting by mixing together the whipped greek cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla.
- Remove cakes from oven and allow to cool. Once cooled, pop cakes out of pan and top with frosting.