INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen sweet corn
- 3 pinches of salt (1 for cooking the corn and the rest for when all ingredients are added)
- 1/4 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- Place frozen sweet corn in a nonstick pan over high heat with a pinch salt to roast. Once roasted remove from heat and chill for 10 minutes.
- While corn is roasting and chilling, combine chopped red bell pepper, onion, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, and remaining salt. Once corn has chilled, combine with the mixed remaining ingredients and toss.
- Serve chilled.
Nutritional content per serving (serves 4): 106 calories, 4g protein, 23g Carb, 3g Fiber (20 net carbs), 4g sugar, 1g fat