INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2/3 cup (1 5.3-6-oz container) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 packets Truvia
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- In a blender, combine milk, yogurt, Fiber/Protein powder, truvia and cocoa powder. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturers directions, about 30-40 minutes.
- In the last few minutes of churning, add the marshmallows, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and almonds.
- Transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 2 hours to harden up.