PSA: these cucumbers got their name because they’re just that good, they’re a d d i c t i n g ! Inspired by the addicting cucumbers from Gyu Kaku, these can be made at home in just minutes.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 3 cups cucumber (Persian), rinsed and sliced
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Slice rinsed cucumbers into 1/4-inch thick slices and place in bowl.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil to the bowl and toss so cucumber slices are evenly coated.
- Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Before serving, add sesame seeds to the bowl and give another toss to ensure they are evenly distributed.