A summertime favorite, this fresh, yet savory side dish can be made in just minutes… and with just a few ingredients too!
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 3 cups sugar snap peas, rinsed
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Trim the ends off rinsed sugar snap peas. Discard ends and place snap peas in a large bowl.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil to the bowl and toss so snap peas are evenly coated.
- Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Before serving, add sesame seeds to the bowl and give another toss to ensure they are evenly distributed.