A summertime favorite, this fresh, yet savory side dish can be made in just minutes… and with just a few ingredients too!
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 3 cups sugar snap peas, rinsed
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Trim the ends off rinsed sugar snap peas. Discard ends and place snap peas in a large bowl.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil to the bowl and toss so snap peas are evenly coated.
- Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Before serving, add sesame seeds to the bowl and give another toss to ensure they are evenly distributed.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 6, 1/2 cup per serving serving