Inspired by Anassa Taverna and Avra’s Romaine salads, this F-Factor favorite recipe is crisp, fresh and sure to please! For a video tutorial of this recipe, click here.
INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch green scallion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (or 1% fat cottage cheese)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Unflavored 20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN Powder
- In a large bowl, place shredded lettuce, cucumber, radishes, scallions and dill. Add feta and toss gently.
- Prepare dressing by adding all dressing ingredients in a blender and pulsing until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour over salad and toss so salad is evenly coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and garnish as desired.