Oodles of noodles, none of the guilt. This miracle noodle pie combines rich Italian rich flavors with, you guessed it, fiber! It’s comfort food, reinvented. Just trust us on this one.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 1 cup sliced assorted veggies (onions, peppers, artichoke hearts, mushrooms,
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Rao’s Tomato Basil sauce
- 1/3 cup fat-free shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Follow shiritake noodle directions here to prepare noodles. Set aside.
- In a round oven-safe baking dish combine noodles, veggies, Egg Beaters, veggies, garlic powder and 3/4 cup tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Bake, uncovered for approximately 25 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove from oven and spread remaining 1/4 cup of tomato sauce atop.
- Add layer of cheese atop sauce layer and place back in oven for another 5-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Once cheese has melted, remove from oven. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING: 4g carbohydrate, 5g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING (serves 2, utilizing Miracle Noodles*): 164 calories, 11g protein, 12g carb, 5g fiber, 7g net carb, 2g sugar, 8g fat, 229mg sodium
*Actual nutritional content will vary based on the specific shirataki brand used