When I dip, you dip, we dip. The lightened-up version of this traditionally high-fat dip is so good it’ll make you want to sing. Serve with your favorite chopped veggies for a cheesy, delicious appetizer your guests won’t believe is actually healthy.
Ingredients (Serves 20):
- 2 (14 oz.) cans artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 (8 oz.) block low fat cream cheese, softened and cut in 1⁄2″ cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (1 tablespoon)
- 1⁄2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 1-1/2 to 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients, except for half of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cheeses on top.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.