INGREDIENTS (Yields 8, 1 pattie per person):
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 3/4 cups spinach
- 3/4 cups part-skim ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (4 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Sautee spinach in olive oil until wilted.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, egg whites, F-Factor 20/20 Unflavored Fiber/Powder, and spices.
- In a nonstick skillet coated with nonstick spray, place ¼ cup of batter onto the pan. Add mozzarella and top again with batter.
- After a few minutes, flip the patty over and cook a few minutes more until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve warm.