These tie-dyed rainbow cookies are simply to DYE for— hence the name! And the best part, they’re healthy; each cookie is just 1g net carb! For a video tutorial of how to make The World’s **Most Fun** Cookies, click here.
INGREDIENTS (yield 15 cookies):
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 (3 scoops) Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, 20/20 powder, baking powder, and sea salt. Add coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and monk fruit sweetener until sweetener has dissolved. Pour mixture into the medium bowl and fold until a dough forms (dough should be pliable but not crumbly or stiff; add a little more almond milk, a teaspoon at a time, if too dry).
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Add 4 drops of food color to each section of dough and knead until the food color is completely combined. Each section of dough will be a unique color. Feel free to add +/- drops of food coloring to dough to achieve desired color
- On parchment paper, roll each color of dough into a log (if using 4 colors, each log should be ~8 in) and line the logs up next to each other.
- Roll the different colored logs into one log, twisting as your roll. Once you have 1 log, divide into 15 pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into a ball, place on the prepared cookie sheet, and flatten using the palm of your hand. Place in oven to bake for 15 minutes.