We teamed up with Ali Maffucci of Inspiralized create some yummy take-out inspired, spiralized #FFACTORAPPROVED recipes, and this right here is one of them!
As mentioned above, this recipe is part of a collaboration with Inspiralized, and thus was created using the Inspiralized Pro spiralizer (hence the mention of certain blades in the ingredient list). If you don’t have a spiralizer, or you have a different spiralizer no need to fret; you can julienne the veggies, buy pre-spiralized veggies, or spiralize, slice, peel or chop them to your liking any way you see fit. If you are using the Inspiralizer Pro, you will use the Noodle Twister to change the blades. Blade A is great for shredding veggies and making big ribbon-like noodles which is why you’ll use that for the cabbage and the red bell pepper. Blade D is what makes the spaghetti-shaped noodle, you’ll use that for the carrots.
To read more about our collaboration, Take Out Fake Out, and get spiralizing pro tips from the master inspiralizer herself, click here.
INGREDIENTS (serves 3):
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 green cabbage, spiralized with Blade A (4 cups spiralized/ shredded cabbage)
- 1 red bell pepper, spiralized with Blade A, noodles trimmed
- 1 large carrot, peeled, spiralized with Blade D, noodles trimmed
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is shimmering, add the ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the cabbage, bell pepper, and carrots and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, and red pepper flakes while the cabbage cooks.
- When the cabbage is crisp-tender, push it to the sides of the skillet to make a well. Add in the eggs and cook, stirring, until set. When the eggs are set, stir them into the cabbage. Add the lime sauce and cook, tossing to combine. Season with more fish sauce as needed. Stir in the cilantro and transfer the cabbage mixture to plates and top with peanuts. Serve.