INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 1 1/2 cups ZICO Watermelon Raspberry Coconut Water
- 1 small seedless watermelon, flesh removed and diced (about 4 cups total)
- 2 limes
- In a blender, puree the coconut water, diced watermelon and juice from the limes.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher over ice.
- Serve by pouring 2 oz. of the pureed mixture into a glass. Fill to the top with lemon-lime soda and mix lightly to combine.
- Garnish with mint.
Created for ZICO by Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS RD, founder of the F-Factor Diet.
To prepare delicious F-Factor recipes at home, and for healthy lifestyle tips and eating plans, check out our books: The Miracle Carb Diet and The F-Factor Diet!
Subscribe free to The F-Factor Weekly for great product tips, nutrition news you can use, diet-friendly recipes, and new restaurant reviews.