INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 2/3 cup finely ground almond flour, sifted
- 1 cup (4 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place rack in center position. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Place almond flour, 20/20 powder, dried parsley, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt, in a medium mixing bowl. Stir to combine, being sure to break up any clumps.
- Mix in 3/4 shredded cheese (set remaining 2 Tbsp aside for later). Toss so well-combined.
- Add greek yogurt, egg, egg white and oil, mixing well with a spatula until well-combined.
- Divide batter into 6 equal portions on prepared baking sheet. Top each with remaining cheddar cheese, dividing equally among biscuits.
- Place in oven to bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown all over. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before serving. Serve warm.