High-fiber and protein-packed, you can have a stack of these gluten-free pancakes for less than 300 calories! Who knew something so fluffy and delicious could actually help you lose weight? F-Factor did ;)!
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 2 scoops Vanilla F-Factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pour pancake batter into 3-inch circles to cook.
- Drop 3-5 blueberries into each cooking pancake. Once bubbles start to form, flip pancakes. Cook for another minute.
- Repeat until all batter is used (should yield 8 (3-in) silver dollar pancakes). Serve warm.