INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- 2 1/3 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare dressing by putting all ingredients except for romaine in blender. Pulse until well combined.
- Add torn romaine to a large bowl. Pour prepared dressing over romaine and toss so lettuce is evenly coated.
- Garnish with additional parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, and/or croutons as desired.
PER SERVING: ENTIRE SALAD:
Shop 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powders
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 2, ~3 cups salad (1/2 salad) per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.