Don’t have a sandwich maker? Batter can be used in waffle maker as well!
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella
- Turkey pepperoni
- Other desired pizza toppings
- Turn sandwich maker on to heat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (including desired optional ingredients, chopped). Whisk until smooth.
- Once sandwich maker is ready, coat both sides with nonstick cooking spray. Pour half the batter in (so it’s 1/2 – 3/4 full) and follow directions on sandwich maker to cook cheesy bread to desired doneness.
- Remove cheesy bread triangles from sandwich maker and repeat step 3 until all batter is used. Serve warm with marinara sauce like Rao’s for dipping.