With a rich, deep, not-too-sweet, chocolate flavor, these gluten-free, high-fiber waffles pair well with berries—strawberry, blueberry, raspberries—and truly reign supreme.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1, 2 waffles per serving):
- 2 scoops Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 egg whites
- Turn waffle maker on to heat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Once waffle maker is ready, coat both sides with non stick cooking spray. Pour half the batter in (so waffle maker is 1/2 – 3/4 full) and follow directions on waffle maker to cook waffle to desired doneness.
- Remove waffle from waffle maker and repeat step 3 until all batter is used. Serve warm.