Sinfully decadent, yet shockingly light. THIS is the kind of 100-calorie-chocolate people dream about.
INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Sweets Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heavily coat 4 small ramekin dishes with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Either in microwave, or in a double boiler on the stove, melt chocolate with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Stir in 20/20 Fiber/Protein powder, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the melted chocolate and coconut oil into the bowl. Stir slowly, until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared ramekins. Bake for 9-12 minutes until top is set but still wiggly. Do not over bake the cake.
- Remove from oven. Allow cakes to cool for 5 minutes. One by one, place an upside down plate over each ramekin and flip over to turnout onto the plate. If having trouble turning the cakes out, take a knife and trace the perimeter of the cakes to loosen before flipping.
- Serve warm. Optional, garnish with berries.