Use as a spread or serve with your favorite pasta/ pasta substitute.
INGREDIENTS (serves 12):
- 2 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Using a blender or food processor, puree basil, garlic, Parmesan cheese, 20/20 powder and salt. Once pureed, scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and add the olive oil and chicken broth. Continue to process until smooth. Yield: 2 cups.
- Use as a spread or serve with your favorite pasta/ pasta substitute.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 12, 2 Tbsp per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.