Made with unflavored 20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN powder, this Step 2 recipe is nutrient-packed and exponentially lighter than its traditional counterpart.
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- F-Factor 20/20 Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (10-oz) bag (7 1/2 cups, dried) Al Dente Carba-Nada Egg Fettuccine
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook fettuccini according to package directions, until al dente. Remove from heat and drain water.
- Add prepared alfredo sauce to fettuccini and mix until fettuccini is well-coated.
- Plate and garnish with fresh parsley and additional parmesan cheese, as desired.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 6, ~3/4-1 cup per serving. This is a Step 2 Approved Recipe.