Serve with assorted raw vegetables like endive, peppers, carrots, and jicama.
INGREDIENTS (serves 3):
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-in pieces
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 small (or 1 large) avocados
- Fill a saucepan with 1/2 inch of water and place over medium heat. Add asparagus and bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
- Remove from heat, drain water and place asparagus in blender with 20/20 powder and garlic. Cover and pulse until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mash avocado until a bit chunky. Add the asparagus mixture, and remaining ingredients. Mix until desired consistency and season to taste.
- Serve immediately, or store covered in fridge.