INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 lb veal scallopini (or cutlets)
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt (plus more, to taste)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Pat veal dry and season with salt. Set aside.
- Add oil to pan and place over medium-high heat to heat. Add veal to pan and cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side and set aside. To avoid overcrowding pan cook veal in batches, or piece by piece.
- Place capers in pan to cook. After ~30 seconds, add the white wine. Scrape the bottom of the pan to remove all the brown bits stuck to the bottom. Stirring constantly, let the wine reduce by half.
- Stir in lemon juice. Add butter and whisk until the sauce is smooth.
- Remove from heat, add salt and pepper to taste and whisk in Unflavored 20/20 powder.
- Add cooked veal back to pan to coat with sauce.
- Place veal slices on platter of arugula and top with remaining sauce. Garnish with fresh lemon slices and chopped parsley. Serve warm.