🎶Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya 🎶 Transport yourself to the tropics with this protein-packed, high-fiber breakfast. #FFACTORAPPROVED
INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- 1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Shake 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Grab a mason jars or whatever vessels you would like to make your pudding in. Add all ingredients except for half of the mango and half the coconut and stir to combine.
- Place cover on and let sit in fridge for at least 30 minutes, until a pudding forms.
- Stir well and top with remaining fruit before serving. Store in fridge for up to 5 days.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 2