INGREDIENTS (serves 1, 2 waffles per serving):
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup wheat bran
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Plant-Based 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a blender combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Turn waffle maker on to heat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Once waffle maker is ready, coat both sides with non stick cooking spray. Pour ~half the batter in (so waffle maker is 1/2 – 3/4 full) and follow directions on waffle maker to cook waffle to desired doneness.
- Remove waffle from waffle maker and repeat step 3 until all batter is used. Serve warm.