Recipe rehab, bar food style! Serve with celery sticks and F-Factor Ranch Dressing for a health-ified take on this fan favorite game-day treat. No air fryer? No problem – bake prepared florets on a lined baking sheet at 450˚F for ~15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- Place cauliflower florets in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt butter. Add hot sauce and mix until well-combined.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower; mix until cauliflower florets are evenly coated.
- Add almond flour, Unflavored 20/20, dried parsley, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika and turmeric to a separate bowl. Mix until well combined.
- One spoonful at a time, sprinkle dry mixture over the cauliflower; gently mix until everything is coated.
- Transfer a quarter to half of prepared cauliflower to the air fryer, careful not to crowd the basket (depending on size of air fryer, you may have to make in several batches).
- Set air fryer to 350˚F and air fry each batch for 15-17 minutes, shaking a couple times during the cooking process. Cauliflower bites are done when the florets are a browned, but not mushy.
- Remove batch from air fryer; cover and set aside. Repeat steps 6-7 until remaining florets are air fried. For extra crispy cauliflower bites, place air fried cauliflower bites under broiler for 2 minutes before serving. Serve as desired.