These grilled vegetables are delicious. Leftovers can be diced and used to top a GG pizza or tossed in an egg white omelet!
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 large carrots
- 3 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1 large Vidalia onion, sliced into rings
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Thinly slice eggplant, zucchini, squash, and carrots lengthwise into ¼-inch strips. Place all vegetables in a large bowl and toss with vinegar and Italian seasoning. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat a grill or grill pan.
- Grill all vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until tender and lightly browned.
- Slice mushrooms after grilling.
- Serve all vegetables on a platter.
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING: 16g carbohydrate, 5g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING (serves 8, 1 cone per serving): (1 cup): 59 calories, 0g fat, 16g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, 3g protein
Subscribe free to The F-Factor Weekly for great product tips, nutrition news you can use, diet-friendly recipes, and new restaurant reviews.