The muffin recipe below is our base 20/20 muffin recipe. They’re delicious prepared this way, or with add-ins of your choosing. Feel free to pair with cream cheese, add berries or other fruits, chocolate chips, or nuts. For more suggestions, click here – the options are endless!
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 cup (4 scoops) 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder (either flavor)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk mixture until a well combined, lump-free batter is formed.
- Pour batter in prepared muffin tin cups, filling each cup ~3/4 of the way full. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Once oven is preheated, place muffin tin in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until muffin tops are golden brown.