INGREDIENTS (serves 12):
- 2 large bananas
- 2 Tbsp Greek cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 8×8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas. Add Greek cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix until until well combined and consistency is smooth. Fold in eggs and oil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the Fiber/Protein powder, almond milk and cinnamon together until well combined. Add the cubed waffles and toss to coat/ combine.
- Fold the coated waffles into the banana mixture, and the chocolate chips, until evenly distributed throughout.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to set for 1 hour before serving. Serve hot or cold.